Our Creed, originally written in 1949, still resonates today:
- As we are making a new beginning in this community, so may we make fresh beginnings within ourselves and in our relationships with one another.
- May we stand ready at all times to extend help and friendship to newcomers in our midst.
- Remembering our own loneliness in new surroundings, may we strive to lessen it in the lives of others.
- May we have done with hypocrisy, pretense and gossip in all their forms as unworthy of us.
- May we hasten to re-establish those ties in neighborhood, church, school and community that are evidences of responsible citizenship.
- May we strive ceaselessly to lift the level of our common life, enriching it with whatever gifts of talent, skill, knowledge, or experience as may be ours.
- And may the friendships here established bless us through the years.